Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just a thought .

Naturally we think
And I could've sworn .. Well, I thought the thought I was thinking was it
It wasn't
Normally we guess before we know
When first questioned I wasn't sure
Then from the way it felt I knew
Thing is when you react from within
One plus one doesn't always come to two
But if something feels right but not at all should I speak ?
It's always my fault but how is communication skills amazing deep into social media .?
Just a question
Emotions may fade
& some , hopefully fully disappear
But this one won't let me pull away .
It won't let me go .
&& either way I'm just glad to have that in my life
In no way do I wish ill onto my happiness
Sometimes I just wonder
I just wonder what's going on there
&& that's natural
Yet with my role , I should be told or hinted to
Remember I sleep here too
The two shouldn't have to wonder
The two equal one

No comments:

Post a Comment