Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LoveLetters pt2


When did they decide to call this feeling love?

For some it hurts and sometimes its not love at all ..

In his eyes, lust and when he’s done she’s gone ..

Or, vise-versa. So now I ask really, what is love?

I remember saying “i love you” ..

And i meant absolutely nothing by it.

I still couldn't give you his last name if asked to ..

I didn't love you .


The man in my life now, how could I ever forget?

He reminds me so much of my father.

He loves me for me, never a fake face..

“Makeup babe?”

“You don’t need it”


He’s patient, kind,

And all I can seem to ever think about..

Thing is he’s there and im here

The closest I get to him from here is hearing his voice

I knew to call it love when I found myself no longer looking for “entertainment”, but his next call/text .

Its never the same as him being next to me

But I guess the grass is greener on the other side .

No comments:

Post a Comment