Thursday, July 28, 2011

love [In] time


I was just looking back at my past and I just laughed ..

As all the while you were the only one I felt I could ever ..

Then , it was about a month before September ..

I thought I was just helping , had no idea until a week later ..

We talk all the time until I got that line

“___ were the only one who truly _______”

I’d fill in the blank but it no longer matters ..

When I read it on Facebook for a second I thought I was being stalked

We ended up out of words , yours against mine

Someone was always mad , but we continued on ..

The deeper asked without words ..

Our conversations continued on ..

Because of time you get your respect

I know you like the back of my hand

But , it maybe time that your erased ..

Im happy , never wondering or second guessing

I hear no other excuses

I see no other reason why ..

I’ve been over this with my heart &&

I’ve been over this in my mind ..

Im sure this is it ..

Im sure this time .

<3






No comments:

Post a Comment