Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Avent


I feel like if you don't really think of anyone else from your past or those people who try’nd “holla” on the street , the main thing on your mind is him or her and what you can do to help y'all both .. thinking of a future together and relaying slick messages from parents and my daddy wanna meet ‘im ?

I think it might be somethin’ serious like I’ve been “in love” yes, but for some reason this time its different .. maybe its because we deal with the distance , and when we’re together the fact that we know how it truly feels to miss the other .. does it make it that much better? Maybe .

I hope the woman that matters most can see it .. maybe she wont .. i don't speak much .. and my emotions are no play toys .. i mean you either see it or you don't .. and never assume ..

[ that makes an ass of me and you . ]


But , this is just a vent ..

-take it serious or don't, who am I to tell you what you see ?

No comments:

Post a Comment