Monday, November 15, 2010

TheTwo


About the two you’d be confused

The word friend is what is used

But the feelings felt & choices made

You’d never guess at the end of the day

Quotes and sayings being exchanged

I'm glad somewhere someone truly cares”

&& “I don’t know but we shall see I know I’m not gonna want to leave”

About the two you’d be confused

But its a long story and part of it I don’t mind telling you

‘She’ came, ‘she’ saw, and ‘she’ conquered

Only being that he wasn’t able to talk to ‘her’

And at the end of the day lets just say ‘she’ gets what ‘she’ deserves

Yet the type of pain ‘she’ created will continue to live forever on

&& In her mind she’s conquered all

Yet in the end we all know who won

Simply because karma is cold

&& from that point on the two together simply throw two middle fingers up

Which simply equals four times over ..





Monday, Nov. 15,2010

TheTwo

No.1

J

No comments:

Post a Comment