Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dreams



Mixed messages and lost dreams is all this life style seems to bring

Mixed messages and lost dreams is why I wear the necklaces representing the lost parts of me

Mixed messages and lost dreams is slowly and sadly becoming a part of me

Mixed messages and lost dreams is all that seems to bother me

Mixed messages and lost dreams is beginning to seem to want death from me

Mixed messages and lost dreams is left but yes right yes left yet only right

Mixed messages and lost dreams is the only thing to stay constant to me

Mixed messages and lost dreams is the definition to the antonyms synonyms of the defined word

Mixed messages and lost dreams is all this life of mine wanting death from the necklaces worn, bothering me[s] synonmys antonyms and defining the only part left of me when these mixed messages become..




My lost dreams







Saturday, Nov.13, 2010

Dreams

No.1

J

1 comment: