Monday, July 23, 2012

Time

All this in so many hours
So many days 
Not so many minutes
Yu know they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Then why does it feel like I'm dead
Why does it feel like its me vs the world
Who have I become
In so many days 
These eyes have seen so many tears
In so much time
So much of me 
Or what I thought was me 
Has been waisted 
And there's a light at the end of most tunnels
Sometimes the grass is greener 
But from this stand point I can't see the light
Nd I'm not tall enough to see the grass
Right now I don't fell strong enough to continue on
I'm broken all the way down
So far 
If you knew me 
You would've never known
How hard I cry when I'm all alone
There's no one here
I get to scream
And make weird noises 
Just me and my Pom 
He sleeps under my feet
As I cry nd whine nd scream.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment