Friday, November 6, 2009

questioning.. maybe.?

about he I'm thinkin' not understanding but i know what I'm feeling yet how to explain, if i tried, conceiveing it you would not be able to. which love is love? for him or he, him thinking for me for she, he thinking for her for they. all still have no idea what love is anyway. but still we stay pretending, lying, actin' like we're comprehending. but we arnt. so why am i still here wishing that one day i could explain to him what he does to the inside of me. never physically but emotionally i have not i.d.ed exactly what it means. maybe he understands and can explain to me, but me, i, I'm definitely afraid to say and or ask he, ill just stay to me. let he be he and let him become the man he is destined to be.
No.1

No comments:

Post a Comment